Saturday, April 25, 2009

Breakfast on the Deck

  • 2 c. kashi heart to heart
  • 1 c. plain, ff yogurt
  • 1/2 a banana
  • handful of blackberries
  • 2 T. almonds

...add this up and you equal one of my breakfast faves:

Eating breakfast outside in the warm (?) weather on the deck totally made my day. All week we've been stuck in the 40's, and all of a suddenly this weekend it's supposed to reach the upper 80's. You can bet I'll be out there running and taking in the sun for sure. :-)

Meanwhile, in other plans, I have the entire weekend to spend with my sis at her apartment. We plan on renting girly movies and just relaxing. I can't wait. :)

I also need to recover from a bad case of procastination syndrome. I don't know what's up with me lately, I just can't seem to focus on homework. Not good since there are only 2 weeks left of classes before finals, with lots of presentations coming along this week and next. Ahh...gotta get movin'!


Enjoy the weekend!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment