Sunday, April 5, 2009

Summed Up Sundays

Goergeous weather outside today! I wanted nothing more then to keep on running after 2 miles but that's what I decided on covering before I left the house, so that's where I stopped (bummer!) But I had planned on logging just 16 miles this week and didn't want to go over too much. My plan is simple: increase mileage without increasing injuries!!!

So my Sunday Sum Up this week has been 16 miles of which I'm pretty happy with. Next week is supposed to be rainy, so I have a feeling my mileage might shrink back a bit. I like a nice gentle rain to run in, but I'm a wimp when it comes to cold downpours! The gym and my sister will probably see a bit more of me today too. ha...

Okay, off to study some before the school week starts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment